February 4, 2011

Moments

Now working on another year of life … I can say that I’m better today than I was years, days, hours ago … yes, even hours – because each moment of life presents its own unique opportunity.

We make choices not every day – but every hour, every minute. Life can change in a split second – that’s how long it takes to make a choice – am I going to be loving or hateful, am I going to shout or speak softly, am I going to be open or closed off …

Humans desire simple things – love, respect, friendship – but we’re stubborn. We refuse to give before we receive – I want mine before I’ll give you yours. But in the very next moment – you’re no longer there to receive and what I had to give is now worthless. So why hold on, hold back the love you are naturally driven to express?

What’s amazing to me is that, in those split-second moments, years are determined. Be mindful of your moments. Welcome love into each breath – look, gaze adoringly on the one’s you love – because – in the very next minute – they may no longer be standing before you.


---

Discover the 3 Stages of Recovery from Childhood Abuse

The road to recovery is much easier when you know what stage you're in and what to do next. Find out exactly where you are in your healing journey and what kind of support you need right now. 
This FREE 9-page guide will give you the answers you've been seeking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my free guide so you can stop spinning your wheels and instead navigate your way through each stage of recovery with ease and clarity. Get the support you need today