April 30, 2014

A Beyond Surviving Client Tells His Story!

Having now worked as a Sexual Abuse Recovery Coach since 2007, I can say that I have one of coolest jobs ever. Not only do I get to spend my days walking alongside amazing men and women, assisting them in their journey of recovery, but I know without a doubt that my Beyond Survivors are a very special breed of person. They are generous, loving, world-changers, fun, and brave.

So, it's with great honor that I get to introduce you today to John, who became a Beyond Survivor in 2012. He shares with you a bit about his journey and what he gained from our time working together.



"Some of us have other dark days in our lives. The first time I was sexually abused in my case ... It had been more than 50 years since I survived that sexual abuse .. Working with Rachel, I found all of the things I had been doing out of fear."

You can learn more about my Beyond Surviving program here, but more importantly, leave a comment for John letting him know what you got from his story.


1 comment:

Sign up for my free guide so you can stop spinning your wheels and instead navigate your way through each stage of recovery with ease and clarity. Get the support you need today