December 23, 2014

Wishing You a Happy Holiday and New Year!


Hello my lovely community of family, friends, colleagues, and clients (wow, that’s a mouthful)!

As 2014 is coming to an end, I’d like to share a little bit about what’s happened for me this year and also share a bit of what I’m envisioning for 2015!

I’m more committed than ever to working with survivors who are sick and tired of feeling broken and unfixable and who are ready to let go of the pain of abuse and finally feel normal. If I can be of help to you or anyone you know, the best first step is my 
Discover Your Genuine Self
 session.

It’s hard to believe that one year ago I was let go from a part-time job and it was in that moment that I decided, “Now’s the time to give my all to coaching!” I was certainly scared and wondering if I could really make a go of coaching full-time, but I’m happy to say that this past year has been amazing and wonderful – I couldn’t be happier!

Following are some of the amazing things that I achieved in 2014 with all of my new “free time”:

  • Over 50 people have completed the Beyond Surviving Program this year and are now doing amazing things like starting new businesses, getting engaged, having great sex, traveling, speaking out about healing, and feeling more confident, powerful, and whole.
  • I launched a podcast AND radio show!!
  • I did 11 trainings with non-profits in the Bay Area -- such a great opportunity to connect with other providers and share with them what I’ve learned about working with survivors.
  • I did my first professional video shoot.
  • I delivered many teleseminars and got to collaborate with some amazing folks like David Pittman, Ryan West, Xanet PailetBen RodeJori Nunes, Kristen Kancler, Natalie Foresythe and many more. 
  • I sold another 150 copies of my guidebook.
  • I delivered the first ever Beyond Surviving Workshop for survivors and launched the inaugural Beyond Surviving Virtual Group program.
As for my personal life, I fell in love with yoga, fell back in love with camping, fell in love with a wonderful man, accepted my love of reality TV…finally (Hell’s Kitchen, Project Runway, The Voice!), and spent much of my time with friends and family. In other words – I experienced lots of love this year!

Looking to 2015, I am super stoked! Here’s what I’ve got in mind for the New Year:

  • Beyond Surviving Virtual groups: one for men and one for women;
  • Developing a new self-led program with audio trainings to accompany the guidebook;
  • Developing teleseminars to address important areas of recovery like trusting, experiencing anger, ending self-harm, fighting triggers, and facing fears (Have any suggestions for others? I’d love to hear from you!);
  • … and even more!
Most importantly, I want you to know that I couldn't have done any of it without your amazing and ongoing support. I’m in an incredible community and hope that you have been touched, inspired, and healed by something we shared this year.

So, with deep gratitude, my wish for you is that your holiday and 2015 are filled with joy, love, laughter, and strength.

With much love,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my free guide so you can stop spinning your wheels and instead navigate your way through each stage of recovery with ease and clarity. Get the support you need today